Thursday, October 05, 2006

Welcome to HarleyHog

Harley Davidson Motorcycle











So the blog bug hit me. I figured as an internet "entrepeneur" of varying degrees of success (and failure), it was time I start blogging. Great. So what do I write about? As the owner of a fitness related site and author of a few bodybuilding type articles that have been posted on various websites I wanted to get off that track and just do something for fun.

What do I do for fun? Well, I love a good cigar and a martini but a website devoted to alcohol and tobacco seemed strange. Cats? We have two, they cause my allergies to flare up. Why in God's name would I write about them? Basketball? Football? Sex? I could write volumes on that last subject but it's doubtful anyone would want to listen to me whine about never getting enough. There's a ton of stuff I could blabber on about but the other day as I was getting on "Lucille" for a ride it struck me that in the short time I've been riding, I've had some interesting experiences and I'm sure there are others who might be bored one night and stumble across my ramblings and might want to share some of their own.

So I started HarleyHog. Where this will lead I do not know but if nothing else I'll get some of my thoughts and experiences put down on what has become a real love: Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.

So if anyone cares to blog on about their adventures, things that piss them off or anything bike related, here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home