Saturday, April 21, 2007

Movie Review - Wild Hogs

Okay. We've all seen it by now, hell, it should be on dvd soon. I guess I've been too busy with other crap to even mention that I saw the movie "Wild Hogs" a few weeks ago.

I imagine that my opinion is that of just about any other biker who saw the movie - It was hysterical. My wife in particular almost peed in her pants during the movie. I was a little more subdued but have to admit to laughing out loud at some scenes that would not normally make me laugh if the movie was about something other than middle aged bikers.

I mean, come on..how many of us would go see this movie if, instead of bikes, the guys had taken off in an RV? The humor was slapstick which I typically dont' go for but laughed at anyway.

And while I'm the least homophobic guy in the world, the gay cop creeped me out. But it was a pretty good movie and Peter Fonda walking on at the end was the best scene.....

Until the very last part where the Extreme Home Makeover crew rebuilt the clubhouse for the gang. That was, to me, the best part.

Overall, if you havent seen it and it's still playing, check it out. Stupid jokes, slapstick comedy but nevertheless, a fun 90 minutes of biker fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home